Mobile payments are the most popular type of wireless payments. With a full array of smart phones and tablets available, you can convert to a mobile merchant by accepting payments directly on your mobile device. You can also manually enter all the payment transaction details using your mobile phones keypad or virtual terminal (web-based transaction) on a PC or MAC.
In addition to the benefits of using Wireless Services, using your mobile phone for credit card payments has the following benefits:
- No costly equipment needed
- Enable users to select and manage inventory while on the field
- Email receipts to yourself and your customer
- Compatible with most Internet capable devices such as iPhone, Droid, BlackBerry, iPad, iPod Touch, etc.
- Add multiple phone lines and users to the same account
- CRM function to help you capture customer data
- Signature capture available on selected phones
- Provide personalized service by accessing customer information and payment history
- End-to-end encryption providing the highest levels of transaction data security
- Supports voids and refunds
- Resend receipts
- Multiple currency options available